Give your pup a can of SodaPup! This dog toy is made out of an FDA-compliant and non-toxic magnum compound that has a special additive for increased tear strength. And it doubles as a treat dispenser! Fill the can-shaped toy up with treats, kibble, canned dog food or a lickable spread like peanut butter. For best results, try using frozen treats, or mix wet and dry foods together for a combination your canine will go head over paws for. Best of all, it is dishwasher safe for an easy clean and veterinarian approved for a toy you can trust.
- MAGNUM STRENGTH: Our proprietary magnum compound has a special additive for increased tear strength. If your dog destroys everything, then Magnum products are the best choice.
- DURABLE CHEW TOY: Can Toy is designed to withstand the abuse of most "power chewer" dogs.
- DISPENSES TREATS: Help your dog fight boredom by filling the Can Toy with treats like kibble, canned dog food, peanut butter, or your favorite dog treat recipe. Best results: mix wet/dry foods. Freeze with treats inside to prolong use.
- REDUCES PROBLEM BEHAVIORS: Reduces problem chewing, helps reduce boredom, and relieves separation anxiety.
- MADE IN USA: Proudly keeping jobs in America! Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
- ANIMAL & PLANET FRIENDLY: Material is FDA compliant, non-toxic and biodegradable. It is sustainably harvested helping us reduce our carbon footprint.
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED: Veterinarian Approved!
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean!
- REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: We stand by our products and offer a 30 day replacement guarantee. While no dog toy is indestructible, this toy has been tooth tested and holds up to the vast majority of dogs. Always supervise dog's play time and remove damaged toys.
- MEDIUM: 3-5/16" tall x 1-7/8" wide 4.1 oz. for dogs 0-35 LBS (0-15 KG)
- LARGE: 4-3/16" tall x 2-1/2" wide 8.6 oz. for dogs 30-50 LBS (15-23 KG)
- EXTRA LARGE: 5" tall x 3" wide 14 oz. for dogs 60-90 LBS (25-40 KG)
How Do You Source Your Products?
We identify sellers who share our mission to ensure that all pets have a healthy/happy home and create safe and effective products with that mission in mind. Our goal is to eventually 100% source from sustainable producers here in America.
Can I Only Shop Here for Rescue Dogs?
Of course not, silly! All dogs are welcome here.
Do You Allow Returns?
Yes, we have a refund policy onsite and would be happy to work with you to make sure you are ultimately satisfied with your purchase. Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Do You Have Size Guides for Products
We try to provide manufacturer suggested size guides on our product pages but as we know different brands have different sizing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further consultation and we'll get back to you ASAP.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.