Give your furry friend a stylish treat with Park Life Design’s trendy treat jars. Perfect For pet lovers, the 32oz "Hooper" treat jar is a splendid storage solution, whether storing Fido’s favorite food or hiding human treats. Each colorful container is crafted from ceramic that stands strong against slippage and spills. A breathable bamboo lid and airtight silicone seal keep contents fresh while blocking moisture, contaminants, and pests.
* CHIC STORAGE SOLUTION - Measures 6-1/2-inches tall by 4-inches wide with a 32 oz capacity; fill with Fido’s favorite food or use to store your own gourmet goodies, like cookies, crackers, coffee, tea, and spices
* VIBRANT VISUAL DESIGN - Vivid, glossy exterior blends your pet’s personality with your home’s existing decor
* KEEPS FOOD DRY & FRESH - Breathable bamboo lid aerates food, enhancing freshness; airtight silicone seal keeps out moisture, humidity, contaminants, and pests
* DURABLE MATERIALS - Crafted from 100% FDA-approved ceramic, silicone, and sustainably-sourced bamboo; imported
* CARE - Main canister is dishwasher-safe; hand wash the bamboo lid then towel dry
How Do You Source Your Products?
We identify sellers who share our mission to ensure that all pets have a healthy/happy home and create safe and effective products with that mission in mind. Our goal is to eventually 100% source from sustainable producers here in America.
Can I Only Shop Here for Rescue Dogs?
Of course not, silly! All dogs are welcome here.
Do You Allow Returns?
Yes, we have a refund policy onsite and would be happy to work with you to make sure you are ultimately satisfied with your purchase. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Do You Have Size Guides for Products
We try to provide manufacturer suggested size guides on our product pages but as we know different brands have different sizing, please email us at email@example.com if you need further consultation and we'll get back to you ASAP.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.