Outward Hound's hide and seek plush dog puzzle was designed specifically to eliminate boredom, encourage positive play, and feed your dog's natural hunting instincts. 2-in-1 interactive play means double the fun with options to play fetch or hide and seek to keep your dog mentally-stimulated. For dogs who can't get enough of these plushy squirrels, check out our replacement 3-pack of Squeakin' Squirrels! Bound to become your curious canine's new favorite, our plush hide and seek line of puzzle toys are perfect for supervised fun of all sizes! Just remember to consider your dog's size and activity level when deciding which toy to get.
- hide & squeak fun:The Hide A Squirrel dog puzzle is an easy way to get your furry friends engaged for hours of fun! Just fill the tree trunk with 3 stuffed squeaky squirrels, toss it, and let your dog's natural hunting instincts kick in!
- 2-in-1 interactive play:Toss the squirrel-filled trunk, place it on the ground, or take the squeaky plush toys out and launch them for a game of fetch your dog is sure to love!
- challenging & irresistible:Keep boredom at bay and you're curious canine mentally-stimulated while feeding their natural instincts to hunt with plush squeaky squirrels they won't be able to resist!
- gentle on the teeth and gums:The stuffed plush texture of the Hide A Squirrel dog toy is easy on the teeth making it a great choice for both puppies and adult dogs alike.
- play it safe:No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
How Do You Source Your Products?
We identify sellers who share our mission to ensure that all pets have a healthy/happy home and create safe and effective products with that mission in mind. Our goal is to eventually 100% source from sustainable producers here in America.
Can I Only Shop Here for Rescue Dogs?
Of course not, silly! All dogs are welcome here.
Do You Allow Returns?
Yes, we have a refund policy onsite and would be happy to work with you to make sure you are ultimately satisfied with your purchase. Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Do You Have Size Guides for Products
We try to provide manufacturer suggested size guides on our product pages but as we know different brands have different sizing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further consultation and we'll get back to you ASAP.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.